4RES is an innovative system, based on scientific and industrial research, supporting the producers of energy from renewable energy sources (RES). The system consists of two major elements: the forecasting tool and tool for supporting shares in the electricity market. Their combined functionality comprehensively addresses the needs of energy producers and companies trading in renewable energy. 4RES guarantees high precision forecasts based on large-area weather forecasts and local meteorological measurements.
The 4RES system consists of three applications cooperating with the main database:
- Client – offers data entering and edition, production schedule, production forecasting and visualization, energy sales schedule support
- Server – provides data source configuration, automatic data reading
- Mobile – allows up-to-date inquiries of current forecasts and energy production on mobile devices.
- Forecasting of renewable energy production
- Wind farms
- Also: photovoltaic, water, biogas
- Support for the planning of
- Energy production
- New investments and maintenance works
- Energy sales and storage for later use
- RES outage management
- Utilization of local meteorological stations and global meteorological forecasts
4RES is an innovative system based on scientific and industrial research. The system provides high precision forecasts guaranteed by advanced forecasting methods, taking into account large area weather forecasts and local meteorological measurements. For hybrid energy sources operators, individual source management is essential to achieve better financial results.