As every year, Globema will participate in the international 2012 Digital Energy Conference, held by the General Electric company in Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal, 15-17 May 2012.
The event is an opportunity to review the latest software developments and innovations, including:
- Mobility Solutions
The conference program includes presentations, case studies, product announcements and product workshops.
Globema at the conference
Our team will showcase Globema’s solutions at the conference Booth#1 and during dedicated product workshops, including:
- Physical Route Manager – designing and managing optical routes with autorouting feature
- Optical Network Atlas – advanced optical network schemes with FTTx support
- LNI Connector – fully automatic reconciliation of NMS and LNI DB, including SDH/Sonet, DWDM, ATM and IP technologies
- CaTV Design – PNI-based coax and optical network calculation tool
- Service Inventory B2C – business-to-customer services in Physical Network Inventory
- Service Inventory B2B – business-to-business services in Logical Network Inventory
- Logical Browser for LNI
- and many others
Ryszard Rybus, Vice President and COO of Globema, will also present a case study at the lecture: “Field Force Automation at radio and TV broadcast infrastructure operator”.
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s conference!